substratum theme engine nine hundred eighty five APK Download by Projekt Development Team
substratum theme engine nine hundred eighty five APK Download
Release 985: Improved dark theme, samsung bugfixes and scheduled profiles for sysserv users.
Just a reminder, if you’re on Andromeda, the Java client has been UPDATED on our XDA thread. Also Substratum no longer autostarts when connecting to Andromeda, but they will be connected!
If you would like to join our Telegram chats, be sure to check out t.me/substratum! We’ll all be there in the many subchats from our link portal!
ATTENTION! GOOGLE IS PREVENTING STOCK OMS USERS FROM UTILIZING CUSTOM OVERLAYS!!!
PLEASE STAR THIS ISSUE, DO NOT COMMENT! issuetracker.google.com/issues/74354703
This is the official, [projekt.] developed system theming engine to utilize Substratum themes! When using substratum themes, always use the official client, or CI builds available from our Telegram group: telegram.me/substratumci!
As a reminder, any themes run on external, third-party clients will NOT be receiving any support from the team nor the themers! This includes no support on G+, XDA and Telegram!
Theme Engine Support:
– Stock Nougat (RRO): Requires root, no exposures/themes may look weird.
– Stock Oreo (OMS):
— Rooted device will be able to use without any requirements.
— Unrooted device will need to buy this addon, and watch the addon’s video on the listing to know how to setup them! play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.andromeda
– Stock Samsung Nougat (RRO): Will need to buy this addon and boom, full support! play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.sungstratum
– Custom Nougat (OMS): Requires a custom ROM with interfacer installed!
– Telegram: telegram.me/substratum
– Google+: plus.google.com/communities/102261717366580091389
– XDA: forum.xda-developers.com/apps/substratum/
– Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/Substratum/
– CrowdIn: translate.projektsubstratum.com/
– GitHub: www.github.com/substratum
– JIRA (bug reports): substratum.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
To get support, please use one of the avenues listed above, the email will not be responding as it is an autoresponse! We will REQUIRE replication steps, a logcat of a crash (www.xda-developers.com/guide-sending-a-logcat-to-help-debug-your-favorite-app/) and device information such as what Android version/custom ROM, to be able to help you!